NEW BROWS, A NEW YOU!
MICROBLADING PRICE CHANGE AS OFF NOVEMBER 2018!
ONLY £250 Includes!
Treatment Stage 2 FREE!
Consultation – £25
Deposit – £80
Treatment Stage 1 – £145
Treatment Stage 2 – Free
Do you suffer from the following:
- Overplucked brows
- Alopecia or hair loss due to medical reasons
- Brows that just don’t grow
- An uneven brow shape or not the shape you desire
- Fed up with pencilling in your brows every morning
- Sensitive to make-up
- Are very sporty
- Have poor eyesight
- Want to look younger
If you answered yes to any of the above then Microblading could be for you!
Microblading is a form Of Permanent cosmetics and is carried out by using a manual hand-held tool. Tiny channels will be created with microblades and Award-winning K.B. Pro Pigment implanted into these channels, these will look like hair strokes giving the most natural looking brow.
A Treatment is made up of 3 steps:
Microblading Step 1 - Consultation and Scratch Test
Duration: 1h Concultation and Scratch Test
This is the 1st part of the process.
I will meet you for the first time, talk you through the treatment stages, see if the Treatment is suitable for you, get an idea of what you are looking to achieve, fill in Forms and carry out a Scratch Test.
Before you book your Consultation and Scratch Test with me please check:
- You are 18 years of Age and Over
- You are in Good General Health
- You are NOT taking Any Medication including Vitamins, Minerals & Alternative Therapies
- You are NOT Pregnant or Breastfeeding
If Any Of these apply to you then please contact me so I can confirm if I’m able to carry out the treatment.
Microblading Non Refundable Deposit
A non-refundable deposit is taken due to the length of the treatment. The deposit has been taken into consideration to the overall Treatment cost and is taken at the time of booking Treatment stage one.
Please note; without the deposit, the treatment will not be booked!
Microblading Step 2 - Treatment Stage One
Price: – £145
This can be carried out as soon as 48 hours after the Patch Test, being that NO reaction has accrued and up to 6 months before a new Consultation and Scratch Tested is needed(payment will reapply).
Here we will choose a pigment colour, with a make-up pencil draw on your desired brows(this can be adjusted till you are completely happy and only then will I go ahead with the Tattooing procedure). After I have drawn the brows and you are happy I will start the Tattooing procedure. After the treatment After Care and Long-Term care is given.
Microblading Step 3 - Treatment Stage Two
Price: – fREE
This Part of the treatment is carried out 6-8 weeks from treatment stage one. Here I will add more pigment to the areas that did not “hold”, make changes to pigment colour and brow shape if needed.
It is very Important to come for this stage of the treatment!
As your brows heal the bodies natural response to the pigment is to expel it resulting in some areas not “holding”. You will leave with your new brows and Maintenance Advice given.
Microblading - Total cost of initial Treatment £325
Colour Touch Up
Price: – £60
This Treatment is only for clients that on their Treatment Stage 2 decided to make changes and if those changes didn’t “hold”.
3-12 month Maintenance Colour Boost
Duration: 1h 30m
A Colour Boost can be carried out form 3 -12 months after the initial Treatment.
If you book your Colour Boost after 6 months new Consultation forms & Scratch Test are needed.
Microblading is classed as permanent cosmetics due to the pigment being implanted into the Upper Dermal layer of the skin but over time and other factors, the pigment will fade. So a Colour Boost is needed to keep your new Brows looking fresh.
I Have Trained with K.B Pro (my training involved 5 days of training, 18 case studies, Assessment, Exam and over 100 hours of tattooing) it is the UK’s number one training academy and award-winning.
K.B Pro has been developed by Karen Betts she is one of the most prominent and notable names in the cosmetic industry, she has developed her pigment range (Karen Betts professional) to an award-winning standard. Only to be used by trained and qualified permanent cosmetics artists the pigments glide into the skin more effortlessly and heal to a “truer” colour, fading to hues that still appear natural.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Microblading painful?
Microblading is a relatively pain-free treatment. Pain thresholds vary from person to person so it is difficult to say how the treatment will feel for you.
I provide you with numbing cream to apply before your treatment and is applied throughout the treatment to make it as comfortable as possible. You may feel a sensation similar to a scratch if anything.
Other factors that can affect the way you experience pain and to take into consideration before booking.
What is a Scratch Test?
A Scratch Test is a procedure to determine if you are allergic to any of the products used in the treatment.
A lance is used to make a small scratch behind each ear, pigment and numbing cream is applied onto one of the scratches and left to heal naturally. Check for any reaction over 48 hours.
What should I do or not do to my brow area before my treatment?
To get the best results from you Microblading treatment there are things you will need to be aware of with your brown area:
- Waxing to be carried out minimum 48 hours before
- Tinting should be carried out minimum 3 weeks before
- Electrolysis to be carried out minimum 5 days before
- Botox to be carried out minimum 4 weeks before
- Do not have sunbeds before
- Facial peel to be carried minimum 4 weeks before
- If you take Fish Oil and or Vitamin E stop taking 2 weeks before as they are natural blood thinners
- Do not drink Alcohol 24-48 hours before (this thins the blood which will reduce pigment retention)
- Do not take Painkillers 24 – 48 hours before (this thins the blood which will reduce pigment retention)
What is the After Care Procedure?
For 7 days after the treatment, it is normal to experience
- Swelling and Redness – an ice pack covered with a cloth can be applied
- Dryness and Itching of the skin
- Flaking of the skin
I will provide you with coconut oil to be applied on day 5 after the treatment and until all the scabs have gone.
It is important to:
- Do not touch/ pick/ peel or scratch the brow area – this can result in the colour healing unevenly
- Keep the brow area completely dry until all the scabs have gone
- Use a Flannel or facial wipe to cleanse your face without going over the brow area
- Keep your hair away to prevent infection
- Avoid make-up on the brow area until all the scabs have gone
- Do not apply any creams to the brow area until all scabs have gone
- Do not expose the area to extreme heat or cold for 2 weeks after – direct sun, sunbed, jacuzzis, saunas, direct shower spray, hot water, salt water.
- Do not cover the brow area with vaseline this will prevent the air from getting to the brow and healing
- Keep sweat away from brow area
The colour of your brows will look 50% darker immediately after the treatment and will become to look lighter between 4-7 days. The true colour of your brows will not come through until approximately 4-6 weeks after treatment.
- A colour Boost should be carried out 3-12 months to keep your brows fresh – this will vary for each person
- to avoid pigment fade for as long as possible to avoid exposure to UV rays
- ways apply an SPF
- Make sure your facial products do not contain glycol, fruit acids.
- If you have an MRI let them know you have had this treatment
- you will be unable to give blood for 4 months after your treatment